July 17, 2013
Title: Start Strong: Building Healthy Teen Relationships: In- and Out-of-School Settings
Date & Time: July 17, 2013, 11:00 PM - 12:30 PM PST (8:00 AM - 9:30 AM HST/ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM AKST/ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM MST/ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM CST/2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EST)
Description: Start Strong: Building Healthy Teen Relationships - Lessons from a four-year, multi-million dollar initiative on working in- and out-of-schools to educate and engage middle school students on healthy relationship promotion and teen dating violence prevention
This webinar is presented by Futures Without Violence.
- Lisa Sohn, Program Director, Futures Without Violence
- Nancy Carroll, Former Start Strong Wichita Project Director
- Christina Garcia, Program Manager, Sojourner House
- Lili Herrera, Director, Peace Over Violence
- Paige Nelson, YouthINC Director, Regional Youth Adult Social Action Partnership
This webinar has taken place. Details regarding the slides and webinar recording are below.
Webinar Recording: To view, please click here.
• Broadband Internet access – DSL, satellite, cable or other broadband server
• Color monitor
• Computer speakers/headphones or telephone to listen to audio. You may also listen to audio using your computer speakers or by using a phone to call the conference line.
• The latest Adobe® Flash® Player plugin for your browser. If you don't have the Flash plugin, you can get it here.
• Conduct a systems test: http://futureswithoutviolence.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Futures Without Violence respects the privacy of all webinar participants. All personal information will remain confidential. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. Name, email and other information provided by a participant will be used appropriately to provide information on related activities including upcoming webinars and other events.
Questions? Please contact Lisa Sohn.