September 17, 2013
Title: Start Strong: Building Healthy Teen Relationships: Evaluation
Date & Time: September 17, 2013; 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT (12:00 PM MDT/ 1:00 PM CDT/ 2:00 PM EDT)
Description: Start Strong: Building Healthy Teen Relationships was a four-year, $18 million initiative funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation in partnership with Blue Shield of California Foundation to target 11- to- 14-year-olds and rally entire communities to promote healthy relationships as the way to prevent teen dating violence and abuse. 11 diverse communities across the United States utilized a variety of collaborative strategies to engage youth, parents and other influencers in the effort to foster healthy relationship skills in young teens. Results from evaluation of Start Strong initiative will be presented.
- Laura Hogan, Futures Without Violence, Start Strong Co-Director
- Dr. Shari Miller, RTI International, Research Psychologist
- Deborah A. Gibbs, MSPH, RTI International, Deputy Program Director
Slides: Click Here
Webinar Recording: Click Here
• Broadband Internet access – DSL, satellite, cable or other broadband server
• Color monitor
• Computer speakers/headphones or telephone to listen to audio. You may also listen to audio using your computer speakers or by using a phone to call the conference line.
• The latest Adobe® Flash® Player plugin for your browser. If you don't have the Flash plugin, you can get it here.
• Conduct a systems test: http://futureswithoutviolence.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Futures Without Violence respects the privacy of all webinar participants. All personal information will remain confidential. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing lists. Name, email and other information provided by a participant will be used appropriately to provide information on related activities including upcoming webinars and other events.
Questions? Please contact Lisa Sohn.