All In For Kids Request for Proposal Information Session
Title: All In For Kids Request for Proposal Information Session
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 1 pm Pacific/2 pm Mountain/ 3 pm Central/ 4 pm Eastern (1 hour duration)
Description: Genentech and Blue Shield of California Foundation have joined Futures Without Violence and Bay Area Region First 5’s to create All In For Kids, an initiative that focuses on young children (birth to 5 years of age) along with their families, caregivers, and communities. This new funding and learning initiative seeks to empower communities to work collectively to promote healthy childhood development; prevent childhood adversity; support racial, gender, and health equity; and heal trauma in the San Francisco Bay Area.
All In For Kids will provide grant funding and learning opportunities over the course of three years to public and non-profit organizations that work in collaboration with community partners and each other to strengthen the social, emotional, and physical well-being of children and families in the San Francisco Bay Area 12-county region.
This information session provides details of the All In For Kids Funding Opportunity and Request for Proposal, which closes on June 25, 2021.Presenters:
- Tien Ung, Associate Director, Impact & Learning – Futures Without Violence
- Esta Soler, President – Futures Without Violence
- Rajni Dronamraju, Director, Corporate Charitable Giving – Genentech
- Laura Hogan, Program Consultant – Futures Without Violence
- Lucia Corral Pena, Senior Program Officer – Blue Shield of California Foundation
Please email: AllinForKids@futureswithoutviolence.org