Learning Series on Gender and Health Services
Title: Supporting Providers and Centering Survivors: Rethinking Success Through Partnerships and Innovations To Support People Experiencing Homelessness
Please watch our Welcome Video here:
Futures Without Violence and The National Health Care for the Homeless Council are excited to present a Learning Collaborative (LC) addressing the intersections of gender and homelessness. This four-session LC focuses on a constellation of intersecting issues including substance use disorder, mental health, homelessness, human trafficking (HT) and interpersonal violence (IPV).
We will work together to strengthen the connections between health centers and the community partners who provide supportive services to IPV and HT survivors and build providers’ skills on providing universal education about healthy relationships. We also recognize that this work is challenging, powerful, and at times overwhelming, so we hope to build an LC community where participants feel supported as they navigate toward healing centered engagement.
Learning Collaborative Activities:
1. National Webinar: Integrating Behavioral Health Approaches to Address Gender, Violence and Homelessness
- Friday, May 14, 2021 at 12p PT/1p MT/2p CT/3p ET (90 min)
- Register here!
2. Learning Collaborative Cohort Meeting
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 12p PT/ 1p MT/ 2p CT/ 3p ET (90 min)
3. Learning Lab: CUES and Healing-Centered Engagement
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9a PT/ 10a MT/ 11a CT/ 12p ET (60 min)
4. Learning Lab: Developing Community Partnerships to Support Inclusive Behavioral Health Services
- Thursday, June 24, 20201 at 10a PT/ 11a MT/ 12p CT/ 1p ET (60 min)
For activity descriptions and registration information, click here.
Eligibility: Applicants must be representatives of a Health Center Program grantee (or potential Health Center grantee) and open to developing a partnership with a local Domestic Violence Program (DVP).
Fee: No Cost/Free
Commitment: Accepted Learning Collaborative applicants are asked to attend a total of eight 90 minute learning sessions on Wednesdays from May to June 2021.
How to apply: Please complete the following application by Friday, May 21st, 2021 at 11:59pm Pacific Time to participate in this Learning Collaborative: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NHCHCFUTURESLC
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also scan this QR code to launch the application: