Learning Series on Gender and Health Services
Title: Supporting Providers and Centering Survivors: Rethinking Success Through Partnerships and Innovations To Support People Experiencing Homelessness
Please watch our Welcome Video here:
Futures Without Violence and The National Health Care for the Homeless Council are excited to present a Learning Collaborative (LC) addressing the intersections of gender and homelessness. This four-session LC focuses on a constellation of intersecting issues including substance use disorder, mental health, homelessness, human trafficking (HT) and interpersonal violence (IPV).
We will work together to strengthen the connections between health centers and the community partners who provide supportive services to IPV and HT survivors and build providers’ skills on providing universal education about healthy relationships. We also recognize that this work is challenging, powerful, and at times overwhelming, so we hope to build an LC community where participants feel supported as they navigate toward healing centered engagement.
Learning Collaborative Activities:
1. Learning Collaborative Cohort Meeting: Part I
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10am PT/ 11am MT/ 12pm CT/ 1pm ET (40 min)
2. Learning Collaborative Cohort Meeting: Part II
- Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 10:45am PT/11:45am MT/12:45pmCT/1:45pm ET (40 min)
3. Learning Lab: CUES and Healing-Centered Engagement
- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 9am PT/ 10am MT/ 11am CT/ 12pm ET (60 min)
4. Learning Lab: Developing Community Partnerships to Support Inclusive Behavioral Health Services
- Thursday, June 24, 20201 at 10am PT/ 11am MT/ 12pm CT/ 1pm ET (60 min)
For activity descriptions and registration information, visit the National Health Care for the Homeless Council’s web page.
Learn more: FUTURES and the National Health Care for the Homeless Council hosted a joint webinar, Integrating Behavioral Health Approaches to Address Gender, Violence and Homelessness on Friday, May 14, 2021. View the recording here.
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org