Workplaces Respond to Domestic and Sexual Violence
Through Workplaces Respond to Domestic and Sexual Violence: A National Resource Center (Workplaces Respond), FUTURES educates and builds collaborations among workplace and non-workplace stakeholders – employers, worker associations, unions, and anti-violence advocates – to prevent and respond to domestic violence, sexual harassment & violence, trafficking, stalking, and exploitation impacting the workplace.
The program offers a variety of training, technical assistance, and resources, including:
- Online Resources: The Workplaces Respond website contains a wealth of resources for employers, unions, and advocates—including interactive training modules, a model workplace policy for addressing violence, fact sheets, and protection order guides.
- Culturally-relevant and industry-appropriate best practices to increase worker safety and economic security
- Referrals & background information on the impacts of domestic and sexual violence, harassment, and stalking on the workplace
- Live and web-based education programs and training on existing best practices for employers, government agencies, and labor organizations
- Workplace policies and practices that both prevent as well as respond to domestic and sexual violence, harassment, and stalking impacting the workplace