2022 Impact Report
What does this moment demand of us?
In a year like 2022, this question called for a bold response. Hate and gun violence surged, the pandemic left so many families struggling, and women and girls in Ukraine, Iran and elsewhere were in crisis.
Our answer at FUTURES has been bold action – and an unflagging belief that we can build a violence-free world.
We are proud to share our 2022 Impact Report that highlights what we’re doing to equip families, communities, professionals and policy leaders to prevent and respond to violence – and how you can join us.
This year we
- Pioneered groundbreaking research that showed for the first time that 8 in 10 teens who experience dating violence also report financial abuse
- Unlocked with partners more than $2 billion in public funds for programs that prevent violence, provide economic supports, and help survivors heal in the U.S. and internationally
- Equipped thousands of first responders across healthcare, education, legal systems and more, to reach survivors with lifesaving support
- Launched with partners a first of its kind national network of mental health responders embedded in the activities young people love – like sports, video games and mentoring
- Continued our track record of financial excellence, receiving the highest possible marks from charity watchdog groups like Charity Navigator – 4 out of 4 stars for over a decade and counting (fewer than 5% of charities share that distinction).
We could not have made such critical progress without the bold support of partners like you!
Go boldly forward with us!
As you check out our new Impact Report, we hope you will consider a gift to Futures Without Violence — helping us to continue this lifesaving work.