Supporting Organizational Sustainability – SOS Institute
May 15-17, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN
Application deadline: March 22, 2019
Futures Without Violence hosts the Supporting Organizational Sustainability Institute (SOS Institute), an interactive 2.5-day training for OVW grantees to enhance their organization’s capacity and infrastructure.
The SOS Institute includes organizational development topics such as:
- Mission, core values, and organizational culture;
- Staff leadership ability and professional growth;
- Board recruitment, development and engagement;
- Planning for and addressing organizational growth, transitions and change;
- Meaningful and comprehensive planning, including long-term strategic planning;
- Internal and external communication; and
- Action planning.
Who may attend?
Training is open to OVW grantees and their grant partners. Grantees must apply and attend in teams of two to three individuals to obtain the maximum benefit of the institute. Team members may include but are not limited to: executive director, board member, and program staff.
For additional information and to apply online, please visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/SOSInstitute2019
If you have any questions, please contact Mónica Arenas at email@example.com, 415-678-5519.