Practical Tools for Supporting Survivors’ Mental Health in the Workplace (Part 1)
Building Resilience: Practical Tools for Supporting Survivors’ Mental Health in the Workplace (Part 1)
This dialogue will be recorded and closed-captioned. The slides, recording and transcript will be posted here.
Click here to view the webinar slides (PDF)
Click here to view the Zoom webinar recording
Click here to download the closed-captioning transcript (txt)
Futures Without Violence invites you to the first webinar of a two-part series that will explore practical and accessible tools for supporting survivors’ mental health in the workplace.
FUTURES will discuss how the impact of burnout and trauma affects survivors’ retention in the workplace and what agencies can do to better prepare survivors for successful employment. The primary audience for session one is victim-services provider agencies.
By the end of this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the current mental health challenges of survivors in the workplace.
- Identify the key elements for a supportive and person centered healthy. workplace/employment partners.
- Recognize the 12 stages of burnout.
- Develop strategies that enhance and support the mental health resilience of survivors.
- Yoo-Jin Kang (Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist)
- Carolyne Ouya (Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist)
Questions? Accessibility Needs? Please contact Carolyne Ouya at firstname.lastname@example.org.