Practical Tools for Supporting Survivors’ Mental Health in the Workplace (Part 2)
Building Resilience:Practical Tools for Supporting Survivors’ Mental Health in the Workplace (Part 2)
This dialogue will be recorded and closed-captioned. The slides, recording and transcript will be posted here.
Click here to view the Zoom webinar recording
Click here to download the closed-captioning transcript (txt)
This workshop will explore practical and accessible tools for supporting survivors’ mental health in the workplace. Futures Without Violence will discuss how trauma and burnout impact job retention and what employers can do to build a more inclusive & resilient workplace for survivors. The primary audience for this session is supervisors and employers.
By the end of this webinar, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the current mental health challenges of survivors in the workplace, and the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on employment success.
- Identify the key elements of a supportive, trauma-informed and resilient work environment
- Recognize the 12 stages of Burnout
- Develop strategies that enhance and support employee/workplace resilience
- Yoo-Jin Kang (Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist)
- Carolyne Ouya (Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist)
Questions? Accessibility Needs? Please contact Carolyne Ouya at firstname.lastname@example.org.