Announcing the 2014 RESPECT! Challenge
At the heart of the RESPECT! Challenge is a simple question: Who would you like to thank for teaching you Respect? Futures Without Violence and Macy’s, the Founding National Partner of the RESPECT! Campaign, created the RESPECT! Challenge to celebrate the everyday heroes in our lives by sharing inspiring stories from individuals across the country.
By promoting individuals who encourage positive solutions to violence, we help raise awareness and spark a discussion about the importance of role models. Participants can submit short essays or videos to the Facebook application, microsite (no Facebook account required) or by using #RespectChallenge2014 on Instagram, Twitter, or Vine.
TIMING: Entry Period: October 6 – November 14, 2014
1 National Grand Prize Winner
- $10,000 donation to a school or nonprofit of your choice
- A VIP Trip to NYC for 2 people
- $500 Macy’s Shopping Spree
- 2 Tickets to a Special Surprise Event
12 Regional Prizes
- $2,500 donation to a school or nonprofit of your choice
- $2,500 scholarship
- $250 Macy’s Shopping Spree
Weekly Winners on Instagram, Twitter and Vine
- $100 Macy’s Gift Card
Meet our 2014 Regional RESPECT Captains!