Navigating Fund Development Strategies During Transition
Title: Navigating Fund Development Strategies During Transition
Date: Wednesday February 17th, 2016, 10:00-11:30 am PST
- Watch the recording here.
- Download the slides here.
- Download the closed captioning transcription here.
Description: This interactive webinar focuses on fund development strategies and tactics during crucial times in an organizations life – major transitions. From a program’s major grant ending to a founding director leaving the organization, transition is a very difficult time for organizations internally among staff, but also externally with funders. This webinar will dive deep into navigating fund development strategies during organizational transition, as well as steps your organization can take to prepare. We will also feature a real organization that went through major transition, including losing 75% of their operating budget, yet have been able to expand their coverage, open satellite offices in all six of their rural counties, maintain all of their staff and stay true to their mission.
Learning objectives: As a result of this webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Identify major organizational transitions and the stages of processing such a significant change.
- Develop funding and leadership strategies for coping with and preparing for major transitions.
Presenters: Amy Sanchez, Chief Executive Officer, Break the Cycle and Tara Korthals, Executive Director, Center for Survivors