Overview of Nonprofit Digital Strategy
Title: Overview of Nonprofit Digital Strategy
Date: Tuesday, May 31st, 2016, 10:00-11:30 am PST
- Watch the recording here.
- Download the slides here.
- Download the closed captioning transcription here.
These days, constituents and funders expect the organizations they support to have a digital presence—whether it’s on Twitter, email, or an easy-to-navigate website. Creating a cohesive, well-managed digital communications strategy can make or break your fundraising, advocacy, and volunteer-recruitment efforts. This 90-minute webinar will walk through the basics of digital communication strategy, and offers tips and tools for DV/SV service providers of all sizes and budgets. The webinar will begin with a presentation by Media Cause, outlining the basics of managing your organization’s digital presence—including social media, email, digital fundraising, and website management. The presentation will be followed by a discussion with Director of Communications Marsha Robertson from Futures Without Violence and We R Native (Program of Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board) about how they’ve leveraged digital strategies to reach their organizational goals. The webinar will close with a question and answer session during which participants will be invited to share their questions and experiences.
- Kristy Kosak, Senior Account Manager, Media Cause
- Sarah Potts, Director of Digital Strategy, Media Cause
- Marsha Robertson, Director of Communications, Futures Without Violence
- Thomas Lee Ghost Dog Jr., Project Assistant, We R Native (Program of Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board)
- David Stephens, Multimedia Project Specialist, We R Native (Program of Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board)