Beginning with the End in Mind: Instructional Design Basics
Title: Beginning with the End in Mind: Instructional Design Basics
Date: May 10, 2018
Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm EST
Click here to access a recording of the webinar.
Click here to access the PPT.
Click here to access the closed captioning script.
Click here to access the chat box transcript.
Click here to access the handouts.
Understanding the basics of instructional design for adult learners can help improve the organization, quality, and consistency of education and training programs. This webinar will cover the basics of best practices around instructional design.
After the webinar, participants will be better able to:
- Follow a process to identify the learning needs of your audience as you design educational offerings;
- Utilize the learning needs of your learner to write objectives for educational offerings;
- Consider the appropriate delivery method(s) for your instructional design, i.e.; in person trainings, virtual trainings, blended design, etc. to meet the needs of your learner and the subject matter.
- Karen Richardson, Ivy Run, LLC
- Jennifer White, Futures Without Violence (Moderator)
Questions? Please contact Eesha Bhave at email@example.com.