Campus Leadership Program
Welcome to our 2022-2023 Campus Leaders!
- Kiera Jean Francois, Stevenson University, Senior, Criminal Justice
- Megan Beine, Eastern Washington University, Junior, Gender, Women’s, and sexuality Studies/Sociology
- Nicole Smith, Eastern Washington University, Junior, Gender and Studies/Psychology
- Faria Tavacoli, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, Junior, Public Health
- Sarah Vinci, Stevenson University, Senior, Counseling and Human Services
Campus leaders receive guidance from FUTURES staff, mentorship from previous cohorts, and support from fellow campus leaders across the country to help improve responses to domestic/sexual violence on their campuses. Campus leaders receive access to FUTURES’ resources and materials, participate in regular knowledge-sharing among their peers, and interact with a vibrant learning community of campus activists.
The Campus Leaders Fellowship Program is a unique opportunity to change university policies, enhance curriculum, and help shift campus culture surrounding dating violence, domestic violence, and sexual assault.
The Campus Leaders Fellowship Program is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services’ Administration for Children and Families. Learn more about other Futures Without Violence Health programs.
For questions, please email Anisa Ali: firstname.lastname@example.org